Fiber Fusion Northwest hosts a great line-up of vendors. Vendors of any type of natural fiber or fiber-related products are encouraged to participate!
Vendor Registration for 2017 is OPEN!
Early Bird Discounted Rates apply through April 15, 2017
Regular rates apply beginning April 16, 2017
Pricing above is for booth space only. Pricing does NOT include table, chairs, or barrier such as pipe & drape.
- 8' tables may be rented separately for $12 each.
- Folding metal chairs may be rented separately for $3 each.
- Most booths have access to electricity.
- Wi Fi is available.
Vendor Set-up Times & Hours
- Friday, October 20, 2017 - 1:00 pm to 7:30 pm
- Saturday, October 21, 2017 - 6:00 am – 8:30 am
- Breakdown of booths must not begin until after 4:00 pm on Sunday.
- Saturday, Oct. 21, 2017 - 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Sunday, Oct. 22, 2017 - 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
- All vendors must keep their booth open for the entire time of the event.
Registration & Payment
All vendors must submit a Vendor Registration Form AND payment in order to reserve a vendor booth.
Vendors may register using one of two options -
- On-line registration with credit/debit card payment.
- Mail-in registration with payment by check.
Please select only ONE option - online registration with credit/debit card OR mail-in registration with check.
Confirmation & Cancellation Policy
Please click here to view our Confirmation & Cancellation Policy.
Vendors are responsible for collecting and reporting Washington sales tax. As required by RCW 82.32.033, each vendor who will make or solicit retail sales of tangible personal property or services at an event must have a valid tax registration number with the Washington Department of Revenue. For further information, please visit the WA State DOR website at http://dor.wa.gov .
Contact our vendor chairperson, LeeAnna Jorgenson - email@example.com or 425-879-1165.