Check in at the Cashier Desk in the Pavilion.
Un-judged Fleece category
- All types of fiber including wool, mohair, cashmere, pygora, alpaca, llama, and angora.
- Unwashed pest-free fleece only.
- Clean and clear plastic bags only.
- Current year's shearing only.
- Raised by seller.
- Sales Tags must be filled out for each fleece .
Fiber Fusion Northwest's Fleece Sale accepts cash, credit cards, and checks.
- Payments - We will make every effort to send the money you are due within 14 days after the close of the show. In the event that a check or credit card payment is returned to us unpaid for any reason, you will be paid within three days after we collect the funds.
Find the Fleece Sale in the Pavilion building!
Friday June 3rd
- 4pm to 7pm - Check in for Show Fleeces & Sale-Only Fleece
- 8am to Noon - Check in for Sale-Only Fleece (no show fleeces accepted on Saturday)
- 9am to completion - Fleece Show (fleeces available for purchase after each class is judged)
- 5pm to 6pm - Sale-Only Fleeces available for purchase
- 9am to 4:30pm - All fleeces available for purchase
- 5pm to 6:30pm - Pick-up unsold fleeces